Join Our Team
BRIO's diverse team inspires a culture driven by Brio and our clients expectations”
Rich Kosinski Partner, Brio Benefits
Become part of a dynamic sales team….
- Obtain new accounts by leveraging relationships and following the Brio prospecting process
- Meet or exceed annual business plan as measured by new business revenue and/or case count
- Maintain prescribed monthly activity levels including meetings, calls and prospecting activity
- Manage the Discovery and Blueprint process in order to obtain broker of record assignments.
The position is integral to driving benefit and claims analysis for both the strategy managers and the producers by delivering product and financial solutions through analytics while effectively managing internal/external partner expectations.
- Interact with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Respond to complex client and customer inquiries, non-routine problems and ensures client satisfaction with products, benefits and services.
- Involved in new account installations
- Owns or facilitates the account’s open enrollment strategy.
- Assists to make sure Brio meet the needs of internal and external demands of clients.
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategies and policies relating to client management.
- Collaborate with our clients, recordkeepers and TPA partners on plan design, investments, retirement readiness, services and new opportunities.
- Client Plan Reviews.
- Coordinating and conducting participant education meetings.
- Problem solving escalated issues.
- 3+ years retirement industry experience
- Series 7 and Series 66 Licenses preferred
- Life Accident and Health Licensing required